Now Loading...Please Wait...
Except when acknowledged to be the work of other parties within checkyourfood.com & checkyournutrition.com, all website design, text, graphics, look and feel, method of operation and the selection and arrangement thereof is Copyright © 2017 Check Your Food Ltd, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of these sites for personal and private use as an informational resource provided that ALL copies retain the copyright and any other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
Any other use of materials on these websites, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, distribution, republication, transmission, re-transmission, modification, or public showing whether for gain or otherwise, requires the prior permission of Check Your Food Ltd, please contact us with a request via our contacts page.
CHECKYOURFOOD.COM is a registered trademark.
All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The names and trademarks of copyright holders may NOT be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the website, its content or products without the specific, prior written permission of Check Your Food Ltd.
Information and documents provided on these websites are provided 'as is' without any warranty.
The information on these websites is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. All readers are encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions or anything else published on checkyourfood.com, or checkyournutrition.com before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read.
Checkyourfood.com & checkyournutrition.com provide the nutrient content of foods ascertained from the various food composition tables that are in the public domain and gives no guarantees as to their accuracy.
Checkyourfood.com & checkyournutrition.com also provide information on the effects and benefits of nutrients for the general public.
The information is made available with the understanding that the author and publisher are not providing medical, psychological, or nutritional counselling services on these sites.
The information should not be used in place of a consultation with a competent health care or nutrition professional.
The information on nutrients, foods, recipes and allergens contained on checkyourfood.com & checkyournutrition.com does not cover all possible uses, actions, precautions, side effects, and interactions.
It is not intended as nutritional or medical advice for individual problems. Liability for individual actions or omissions based upon the contents of these sites is expressly disclaimed.
Checkyourfood.com & checkyournutrition.com do not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of information contained on these websites. Your use of these websites and their materials is at your own risk.
By your use of either checkyourfood.com or checkyournutrition.com you agree that it is reasonable that Check Your Food Ltd and the other parties involved in creating and delivering these website's contents, are not liable for any damages arising from use of these sites, including (without limitation) direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, damages for personal injury and claims of third parties.
Use of Materials
The documents, text, photographs, infograms or information may be used solely for personal, non-commercial, and educational purposes.
The documents, text, photographs or materials may not be modified.
Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design or layout of the website, individual elements of the website design, or logos.
Commercial use of the website materials and screen shots, reproduction, copying or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on the website is strictly prohibited.
Use, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of the 'CHECKYOURFOOD.COM' or 'CHECKYOURNUTRITION.COM' logos, except as used to provide a link to the home pages (https://checkyourfood.com, https://checkyournutrition.com), is strictly prohibited.
Use of checkyournutrition.com
1) You will not post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on checkyournutrition.com.
2) You will not collect content or information, or otherwise access checkyournutrition.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers)
3) You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
4) You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
5) You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
6) You will not use checkyournutrition.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
7) You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of checkyournutrition.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other checkyournutrition.com functionality.
8) You will not post content or take any action on checkyournutrition.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
10) If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
12) You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on checkyournutrition.com.
13) You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these terms & conditions.
Use of checkyourfood.com
1) You will not give access to a premium account on checkyourfood.com by sharing your username & password with someone else.
2) You will not collect content or information, or otherwise access checkyourfood.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
3) You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
4) You will not use checkyourfood.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
5) You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of checkyourfood.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other checkyourfood.com functionality.
6) You will not place content or take any action on checkyourfood.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
7) If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
8) You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these terms & conditions.
These websites (excluding linked sites) are controlled and operated by Check Your Food Ltd from its office within the United Kingdom. They can be accessed from other countries around the world. As each of these countries has laws that may differ from those of England, by accessing this website both you and Check Your Food Ltd agree that the statutes and laws of England, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of these websites.
You and Check Your Food Ltd also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Check Your Food Ltd makes no representation that materials on these websites are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access these sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Checkyourfood.com & checkyournutrition.com may contain links to external, third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Check Your Food Ltd and Check Your Food Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Check Your Food Ltd is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site or its products or services by Check Your Food Ltd.
From time to time checkyourfood.com & checkyournutrition.com will be temporarily closed for updating and maintenance. This will be done at the lowest usage times and for the least possible time.
Membership is on an annual basis and if you wish to cancel your membership please do so by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of being granted membership quoting your membership ID. Upon receipt of your cancellation you will be entitled to a refund of the remaining full months of membership less an administration charge of £10.
Registration name: Check Your Food Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales - Company number: 8899079
Registered address: 30 Church Rd, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9AE